Who we are
Selltique is a unique marketplace for handmade items, vintage goods, and crafts. You’ll find a community of makers, small-business owners, and shops who all share a passion for uncommon and rare goods.
If you’re new, take some time to get to know us. Review our seller policies and learn about fees for selling on Selltique to make sure that we are right for you and your business.
Open your shop
Create a Seller Account. You’ll use this account to run your shop on Selltique. After creating your account, add your store info, logo and more to let other people in the Selltique community know who you are.
To open your Selltique shop:
- Create a Seller Account.
- Update your account details, seller profile, shop logo, banner, description and more on the Home Page
- Enter your Payment Details under Settings. This is how you'd like to be paid.
- Add your products under Settings. You can choose to import, add manually or use our form to submit products. (Selltique offers free shipping.Calculate your shipping cost into your products. Consider your location, product weight, packaging, etc.)
Save your work.
Do I need a business license to sell on Selltique?
Selltique doesn’t require sellers to have a business license to sell on Selltique.
However, when selling on Selltique you're required to follow any laws that apply to you as a small business selling online. If you have any questions regarding which laws apply to you, please contact a qualified professional.
Finish your shop setup
Once you’ve signed up to sell on Selltique, there are a few steps you need to take to complete your shop setup and prepare to start selling items. Like any online business, you should think through key factors in your selling workflow. Consider things like production time, policies, and your plan for shipping.
Key shop elements to address:
Banner and shop logo: Upload clear photos that represent the style of your brand and make a strong first impression on shoppers.
Shop announcement: Share a brief welcome message with shoppers.
About section: Upload videos or photos and share the story behind your products, how your business came to be, and what your vision is for your brand.
Shop members: Introduce any other members of your team or people you collaborate with.
Shop policies: Outline all your shop policies for shipping, returns, exchanges, payments, custom items, or any other guidelines that are important for shoppers to know before they make a purchase.
Marketing, branding, and promotion
Although Selltique does do some social media marketing for you, a marketing strategy is key to the success of your Selltique shop. Marketing will help new customers find your products, lets you existing customers up to date with the latest with your shop, and can lead to an overall rise in sales.
Tips for getting started with marketing:
- Make sure to add your location so that your shop can be found in local searches.
- Link your shop to your social media accounts so you can easily craft posts about your business.
- Consider marketing your shop through paid advertising.
- Consider offering discounts to incentivize shoppers to buy with sales and coupons.
- Find a local craft fair or market where you can sell your goods.
Manage your shop
After you’ve listed your items in your shop, there are other factors to manage as your business develops and grows.
Tips for managing your shop:
Ready to open your shop?